Raised over $250k on Kickstarter. Available now for pre-order!
NamaMat - Sand
Available for Preorder!
Preorder now and be the first to receive your NamaMat. Expected ship date is last week of September.
Made in USA!
The beachy beige tones of our Sand NamaMat blends perfectly with your neutral decor. Creating a super comfy space to stand for prolonged periods of time, our easy care mat looks like an heirloom rug but feels like you're standing on a zillion gummy bears. Plus we're proud to say, it's made right here in the USA from the Creators of Little Nomad.
From our flagship NamaMat collection, Sand features a combination of beachy beige tones with all the vibes of hard-to-find vintage rug.
Hand Illustrated by Sophia Vincent Guy | Lovingly made in the USA
ng is FREE on all NamaMats in the 48 States!
When a rug just isn’t practical and an anti-fatigue mat isn’t beautiful - NamaMat offers the perfect combination of both. Comfort, practicality, and style for your kitchen, laundry room, or standing desk. NamaMat is like a rug, but better!
Where to use NamaMat?
Anywhere you stand for extended periods of time. In front of your cook top, sink, or island. Ideal for work spaces such as craft rooms or under your standing desk. Perfect for folding laundry or in front of your ironing board.
NamaMat comes in various sizes to fit every space in your home:
Perfect in front of the kitchen sink.
A slightly larger standing area.
Reaches from sink to drawers.
A wider profile, ideal between sink and island.
30 x 108
The "mack-daddy" mat!
Simply beautiful, amazingly comfortable, and totally stress-free!
- Thick and squishy one piece mat! (3/4" thick).
- Phthalate-free, polyurethane foam with printed top fabric
- Wipes clean
- Welded bevel edge to prevent tripping
- Bottom surface is slip resistant so NamaMat won't move under your feet.
- Shoes may be worn on NamaMat (but please no high heels as they may puncture your mat!
Designed for easy care - so you can spend less time cleaning up and more time enjoying life.
- Use all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely.
- Do not clean with a power vacuum cleaner as it may damage the surface of the mat.
- For further care instructions, please visit our FAQ's
Note: Some reviews may have been obtained as a result of a Little Nomad promotion. It may take 24-48 hours for your review to appear on our website. Please note that we choose not to share all reviews on our website or social media outlets, and the posting of reviews is specifically subject to our Terms & Conditions.