Roam Free® Play Mat | Feather
Roam Free® Play Mat | Feather
This product is low on inventory. Hurry before we're all out!
With soft, comforting shades of gray, create a sanctuary of calm in the heart of your home. Hours of playtime memories await with your little nomad. Perfect for tummy time, milestone photos and easy on your knees, don't be surprised if your friends mistake this play mat for an heirloom rug.
From the Heirloom Collection, Feather is a medium shade of gray.
Hand Illustrated by Sophia Vincent Guy | Lovingly made in Taiwan
Shipping is FREE on all play mats in the 48 States!
See More from #LNTribe
Being a Mama can feel like a circus some days, but that doesn’t mean your home has to look like one too! Our play mats bring serenity to your child’s play space - more closely resembling a beautiful rug, it’s easy to transform the play area into an adult sanctuary when your little one is napping or tucked up in bed. With our elegant, tasteful patterns, Roam Free play mats don’t lead to compromise. Complement your room’s color scheme while creating a safe, serene, play space for your little nomad to explore. You’re one awesome mama!
Roam Free play mats are comprised of deluxe 2ft x 2ft tiles which each include edging bonders for a truly rug-like look. Not only are the tiles super easy to assemble, but you can pick a size to fit your play space perfectly. You can even combine packs together to fill a bigger space - you choose.
Looking to Cover a larger space? Use our Custom Sizing Guide to help place your order.
4 x 6
Includes six (6) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and twelve (12) edging bonders.
4 x 8
Includes eight (8) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and sixteen (16) edging bonders.
6 x 8
Includes twelve (12) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and twenty-four (24) edging bonders.
8 x 8
Includes sixteen (16) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and thirty-two (32) edging bonders.
8 x 10
Includes twenty (20) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and forty-four (44) edging bonders.
8 x 12
Includes twenty-four (24) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and forty-eight (48) edging bonders.
10 x 12
Includes thirty (30) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and sixty (60) edging bonders.
With a safe, comfy surface for your little nomad to explore, playtime becomes more fun for them and more stress-free for you.
- Mat is a comfortably soft 0.47 inches /1.2cm thick - perfect for tummy time, rolling and crawling - plus it's easy on mama’s knees.
- Made with premium quality, non-toxic EVA foam that exceeds US and EU safety requirements - so baby can play safely (and you have peace of mind).
- Wipe clean foam - is easy to care for and cuts down your laundry pile.
- Suitable for all the stages of your child’s development from 0+ months.
We take your child’s safety very seriously. You can read more about our product safety info here.
Designed for easy care - so you can spend less time cleaning up and more time enjoying life.
- Uninterrupted play - unlike fabric alternatives or foam mats filled with nooks and crannies, there’s no need to launder these play mats. Instead, wipe away any spills with mild soap and water, dry with a cloth and bam! Play can continue.
- Sturdy design - while Roam Free play mats can handle normal foot traffic, beware! High heels or sharp objects such as pet claws may puncture the foam.
Note: Some reviews may have been obtained as a result of a Little Nomad promotion. It may take 24-48 hours for your review to appear on our website. Please note that we choose not to share all reviews on our website or social media outlets, and the posting of reviews is specifically subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Love this mat so far - it's attractive and cushy enough for baby while also being non-toxic. I can't speak to longevity since we have only had it a month, but it cleans up really nice and easily from a drooling baby.
We have been using the mat for approximately 6 months. Works great as a soft surface for baby. However I was very disappointed to discover that the pretty pattern is a sticker and it peels/rubs up on the edges. I can see parts that have come up not only on the very edge of the mat, but also the puzzle pieces within the mat. yes, I can probably replace the pieces that have peeled up but....that's not what I want to do nor have time to do. Would give 5 stars easily if this was not an issue.
I love the design, and how large the squares are. It was very easy to put together. I was disappointed about two things.
1. I tried to make a design with the tiles that went around our chaise couch, versus ‘wasting’ these tiles under the chaise. When I did that, the border wouldn’t fill in appropriately. So I believe the design does have to be a square.
2. Since I then had to put tiles under the heavy chaise, it took us a few tries to lift the legs and get the tiles positioned where we wanted. The tiles seemed to permanently indent from where the legs rested on them for a minute. Also, at one point, one leg must have dragged across a tile and it basically ripped up a portion of the tile. So now I get annoyed about the mat whenever I look at that piece.
I wish I loved it a bit more.
I bought the huge one and it is impossible to put together nothing lines up the edges dont add up to be flush you think they could write the tile # on the back
Soft enough to cushion infant topple-overs, firm enough for play and easy cleaning! Great product, would recommend it to anyone!