Everly Mat Classic | Seaside
Swipe for more photos
Everly Mat Classic | Seaside
Create a beautiful wipe clean space wherever you wander. Perfect for a day at the beach, picnic in the park or every day use in your back garden. Ultra portable, super practical.
Designed exclusively for the House of Noa x Meg Hall, Seaside features a combination of calming blue and cream tones with all the vibes of hard-to-find vintage rug.
Hand Illustrated by Sophia Vincent Guy | Lovingly made in China
Shipping is FREE on all orders $89+ to the lower 48 States!
Meet Seaside - inspired by the classic American style of Meg Hall
Meg Hall is a lifestyle blogger living in Connecticut with her husband Chris and daughter Nell. As a busy working mom, Meg is always on the hunt for home decor pieces that serve a dual purpose - stylish and functional. We've worked together to develop a special pattern for House of Noa that does just that! Inspired by her family's favorite coastal getaway in Kennebunkport, Maine, the Seaside pattern brings a classic, New England sensibility to our collection.
A multi-purpose, portable, wipe clean mat perfect for your next adventure.
- 50” x 72” one-piece mat, about 1/16" thick, which weighs approx. 4 lbs.
- Foldable and stows easily in cotton carrying bag.
- Made from high-quality polyurethane/polyester blended fabric with printed top design.
- Child-friendly: meets or exceeds ASTM standards for children's products and is CA Prop 65 compliant.
- Soft, heavy-weight fabric wipes clean and is less likely to blow away in the wind.
- 100% waterproof - perfect for outdoor activities - no damp tooshies!
Designed for easy care - so you can spend less time cleaning up and more time enjoying life.
- Use all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely.
- Water resistant and leak proof - wipe up spills with a dry cloth.
- Sharp objects can puncture the mat and should be avoided.
- For further care instructions, please visit our FAQ's
Warranty & Returns
Damaged or defective products are covered under our one year limited warranty. If you believe you have received damaged or defective merchandise caused by the manufacturer, please immediately discontinue use of the product and contact us for a warranty replacement via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return unopened merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
We do not offer free returns. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges The following items cannot be returned or replaced:
- Items without receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items not purchased on thehouseofnoa.com (purchases made via retail partner, must be returned to them directly).
Please email email@example.com for return authorization. Please indicate your order number, items, and reason for return and we will provide further instructions.
For further detail on all of our return and exchange policies, click here.
Get To Know Your Mat
Looks like a beautiful rug but with all the practicality of a wipe clean mat.
What Our Customers Say
Note: Some reviews may have been obtained as a result of a Little Nomad promotion. It may take 24-48 hours for your review to appear on our website. Please note that we choose not to share all reviews on our website or social media outlets, and the posting of reviews is specifically subject to our Terms & Conditions.
I bought this mat to take my baby on picnics in damp grass, but I regret it. The design is nice, and it is indeed waterproof, but seriously, you can have the same result if you buy some tarp and put a fancy towel over it. (Quarantine-mama brain has me throwing away money left and right!) You're basically paying for what feels like a brand name. If you're the kind of millennial who needs fancy-looking things so people can like your IG more, this will certainly help. If you're a parent who has enough cleaning on their hands and just needs a practical, economical way to picnic on damp grass, get a tarp and a towel.
We took this mat with us when we brought our little girl out to the park. She just started to crawl and really wants to walk so it was great to have some much space for her to move around on. It folds up really easily which is nice because we have a small place with little room for storage. Plus it’s so pretty!!!