Roam Free® Play Mat | Petal
← Swipe for more photos →
Roam Free® Play Mat | Petal
With its gentle color scheme and elegant design, this play mat evokes images of dancing on a bed of rose petals while eating cotton candy! Light and airy, bright and breezy, Petal is the perfect backdrop for carefree, easy play days with your little nomad. Safe, comfortable, and easy to care for, this tasteful play mat looks as good during a quiet evening in as it does when covered with your child’s favorite toys.
From the Heirloom Collection, Petal is a creamy shade of pink.
Hand Illustrated by Sophia Vincent Guy | Made in Taiwan
Shipping is FREE on all orders $89+ to the lower 48 States!
Being a Mama can feel like a circus some days, but that doesn’t mean your home has to look like one too! Our play mats bring serenity to your child’s play space - more closely resembling a beautiful rug, it’s easy to transform the play area into an adult sanctuary when your little one is napping or tucked up in bed. With our elegant, tasteful patterns, Roam Free play mats don’t lead to compromise. Complement your room’s color scheme while creating a safe, serene, play space for your little nomad to explore. You’re one awesome mama!
With a safe, comfy surface for your little nomad to explore, playtime becomes more fun for them and more stress-free for you.
- Mat is a comfortably soft 0.47 inches /1.2cm thick - perfect for tummy time, rolling and crawling - plus it's easy on mama’s knees.
- Made with premium quality, non-toxic EVA foam that exceeds US and EU safety requirements - so baby can play safely (and you have peace of mind).
- Wipe clean foam - is easy to care for and cuts down your laundry pile.
- Suitable for all the stages of your child’s development from 0+ months.
- Warning - never leave children unattended. Always use with adult supervision. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or product weakness.
We take your child’s safety very seriously. You can read more about our product safety info here.
Designed for easy care - so you can spend less time cleaning up and more time enjoying life.
- Uninterrupted play - unlike fabric alternatives or foam mats filled with nooks and crannies, there’s no need to launder these play mats. Instead, wipe away any spills with mild soap and water, dry with a cloth and bam! Play can continue.
- Sturdy design - while Roam Free play mats can handle normal foot traffic, beware! High heels or sharp objects such as pet claws may puncture the foam. Do not place heavy furniture or gym equipment as such objects could leave a permanent indentation or damage the mat.
Warranty & Returns
Damaged or defective products are covered under our one year limited warranty. If you believe you have received damaged or defective merchandise caused by the manufacturer, please immediately discontinue use of the product and contact us for a warranty replacement via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return unopened merchandise (shrink wrap still on tiles) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. If merchandise has been opened, a restocking fee will apply because we cannot resell children's play mats.
We do not offer free returns. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges which are approx. $16-$29 per 6 tile play mat depending upon delivery location. The following items cannot be returned or replaced:
- Items without receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items not purchased on thehouseofnoa.com (purchases made via retail partner, must be returned to them directly).
Please email email@example.com for return authorization. Please indicate your order number, items, and reason for return and we will provide further instructions.
For further detail on all of our return and exchange policies, click here.
Get To Know Your Mat
Beautiful, Practical, and Safe
Expandable Tiles Fit Any Room
Roam Free play mats are comprised of deluxe 2ft x 2ft tiles which each include edging bonders for a truly rug-like look. Not only are the tiles super easy to assemble, but you can pick a size to fit your play space perfectly. You can even combine packs together to fill a bigger space - you choose.
Looking to Cover a larger space? Use our Custom Sizing Guide to help place your order.
4 x 6
Includes six (6) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and twelve (12) edging bonders.
4 x 8
Includes eight (8) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and sixteen (16) edging bonders.
6 x 8
Includes twelve (12) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and twenty-four (24) edging bonders.
8 x 8
Includes sixteen (16) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and thirty-two (32) edging bonders.
8 x 10
Includes twenty (20) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and forty (40) edging bonders.
8 x 12
Includes twenty-four (24) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and forty-eight (48) edging bonders.
10 x 12
Includes thirty (30) 2 ft x 2 ft tiles and sixty (60) edging bonders.
What Our Customers Say
"Beautiful safe centerpiece"
"I want one in every room"
"Lovely & practical"
Note: Some reviews may have been obtained as a result of a Little Nomad promotion. It may take 24-48 hours for your review to appear on our website. Please note that we choose not to share all reviews on our website or social media outlets, and the posting of reviews is specifically subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Quality, and very beautiful. I wanted something for my baby to play on that was going to be in the middle of our main living area without it looking to “childish”. This fit the bill perfectly!
The most beautiful playmat ever. They look like a gorgeous rug and with kids so easy to clean! So so happy to have found them.
I just put it down last week but its beautiful, we got the blush one bc we are expecting our little Olivia soon! Seems of good quality, the pieces all fit fine together, color is a beautiful light pink-im just left with extra edges and I’m wondering why. Its either
1. The company doesn’t pack it right and needs to adjust their packaging to include exactly how many edges the customer whats to use- bc i think i got the 4x8 maybe- and O planned on using it as one whole area mat, therefore I do not need two full and separate rugs at 2x4 , this causes there to be extra unused edging pieces. Maybe thats what the company does , im thinking , and I’d like to see it change, for the good of the company and the planet. The company is wasting money and time and energy making the extra pieced that will not be used but does cause the product to be just that much more money.
2. Maybe they do it not due to careless overlook but bc they just give u the OPTION to change it from one mat to two mats? It this is the case , sure, great ! But its not the best way to do this and it causes prob a lot more waste then use.
Best solution is to ask the customer beforehand the desired configuration. Then inform them that in the future if they desire to split up the mats into two that Noa will then send them the needed border pieces (less s&h if need be) do this so to not be causing a ton of more garbage in the world- I think many many ppl do what my wife was about to do and say “o hey they gave extra - throw it out i dnt need more clutter “ lol .